13.3.06

over and out

i can't do this anymore. there won't be any new writing for a while. i'll still continue to update and talk about politics, but in terms of me actually working on my next novel, it's fucking done. i'm stuck, i'm frustrated; mostly over myself, so that's it. this is hardcore will be my last novel for a while. at this point, i don't even know if i want to finish anything ever again. i'm not saying never, i'm just saying that for the forseable near future, my writing career is done. writing was the one thing in life i knew i could count on to enjoy, but it's been less than fulfilling as of late. i always told myself that if it started to be a chore, i would stop. so i'm stopping. honestly, i'm starting to see that there was never really a point to any of it to begin with.